Looking for a part-time freelancer

Hey! I’m Mark from Sherdle and we have some mobile templates available on the CodeCanyon Marketplace.

Sales have been great, but this causes a great demand for support and updates. Therefore, I have no time left to handle freelance requests, and that’s why I’m here!

Basically, you I’m looking for someone who would like to take all the freelance requests we get in exchange for a flexible fee, and you’re free to discuss all the details and requirements with the client yourself.

I’m looking for an Android Developer with a friendly and professional attitude towards (potential) clients, who can communicate in good written english (e.g. ERK B2). Preferably you are capable of basic PHP/MySQL/WP (e.g. can set up a basic web backend for mobile apps or customize a WP plugin) and it would be great if you’re also capable of (basic) IOS app development.

We have mostly ~1-2 freelance request per week (but I haven’t really been keeping count). These requests can very from simply compiling one of our templates, to complete apps developed from scratch.

Send me an email on my profile page, and specify your expertise, previous background and we can discuss a fee/percentage.

Thanks!

1 Like

Contact me via author contact form :slight_smile:

@sherdleapps i would love to work for you.

I have been in this industry for 7 years.I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me.

Behance : https://www.behance.net/maazdesigns