Looking for a JobBoard theme that can do this:

Hi there,
please help, I am looking for a JobBoard theme that can do below:

• Job related (posting, listing, paid listing and featured,…) as normal jobboard out there
  • Resume Listing (posting, listing, paid listing and featured,…) as normal jobboard out there
    Here is the trick:
  • Access to resume:
    1- Anyone can access certain part of the resume (summary, and other configurable details) but rest are hidden
    2- registered users will have another configurable access right to the resumes fields
    3- paid users can access to all fields of the resumes

Please any recommendation ?
thanks

don’t use a theme, get a plugin such as https://wpjobmanager.com/ and then add a theme on the top.

if you buy a theme with the built in functionality, you won’t be able to extend it, WP Job Manager is regularly updated and has plenty of extensions, or you can build custom ones if you need a specific function.

The find a theme that you like and integrate the plugin into it, you then get a design you can change whenever you want and a separate functionality plugin which receives updates.

1 Like

thanks Gareth, I did exactly that previously but I am not getting what I want, because WPJobManager is designed to be centralized around the jobs, someone post a job and all payment and restriction are around that, but I am more looking for something around “resumes” (people pay to access resume)
Any idea ?