Looking for a good e-commence plugin that would serve a community. {WordPress}

Looking for a good plugin that will allow everyone who signs up to the website to create their own marketplace and list mostly digital products for sale on their profile. The project is designed to run as a social network (plan to use PeepSo) first.

The marketplace is a secondary aspect but just as important. ALMOST think Fiverr. Some of the features we are looking for include:

• sellers having the option for multiple or indefinite amounts of the same product/commission.
  • sellers (s) having an easy option to ‘close/open’ their market anytime they wish without changing their market page.
  • sellers having the ability to create invoices for their buyers should there the product/commission price being slightly different than the market value.
  • ability for seller and staff to issue refunds and for buyers to request refunds.
  • paypal/stripe/etc support
  • mobile/tablet support
  • other standard features one would typically want.

Hi Christopher !

I am a professional programmer with more than 15 years of experience in this field. With your project scope and details i can deliver great results and it will be an excellent solution.

As you are looking forward to have a marketplace same like fiverr and as per your features you would like to include.

I am comfortable with your project scope and details willing to offer you my services, still if there are some more details and requirements to be included into the market place

Please contact via email through my codecanyon profile and discuss more so that i can proceed and will deliver 100% satisfaction as per your requirements.