Looking for a EDD Vendor Donation Plugin

codecanyon

What I’m looking for is something like what BlenderMarket.com uses for their creators (I know they are built in Ruby, not WP). We’re a marketplace website and it’s a donation plugin for the vendors so they can donate a certain percentage of their products back to a fund we have for the site. Something like this:

Any help is greatly appreciated!
FF

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envao forum.

take a look on this page and spending some time to find your chosen donation form

Thanks

Thanks @unlockdesign . I’ve looked and looked all over but can’t find anything. I guess I’ll have to go the custom route.

There are many vendor donation plugins out there in the market. You may check out code-canyon for plugins. If you need to have your own vendor plugin then definitely i can make a great plugin for you from scratch. I will deliver a great master price.

Please get in touch via email and let me know if you need further enhancements and customization’s into any paid plugin.

Thanks for the reply @promotionking. I am not looking for the average donation plugin. What I’m looking for is something like what BlenderMarket.com uses for their creators (I know they are built in Ruby, not WP).

We’re a marketplace website and it’s a donation plugin for the vendors so they can donate a certain percentage of their products back to a fund we have for the site. Something like this:

It’s NOT a donation plugin for members/buyers - it’s for the vendors/creators/authors ONLY to give back to the site.

Thanks!
FF

Thank you for your prompt response. But if you could please share complete documentation then there is nothing in the world which is impossible. I can achieve it for you…

please share your complete details via email so that we can get started