Looking for a custom 2d top down tileset

Hello

I am currently building a mobile game, but due to a lack of design skills I am in need of a far more creative person than I to create some 2d tiles.

The game is a 2d top down base building game, and the tiles I am after are the walls, doors etc that will make up a players base. After looking at other top down games to try and find something similar to what I am after, Rimworld comes closest. If you google pictures of riimworld most of them will have walls in them so you will understand what I mean. Essentially its a top down view, but the tiles show the top and one side of the wall giving a semi 3d feel.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing, please get in touch. The way I would like to go about things is to pay for a single tile to be designed to see whether the style fits what I am after, and once happy with the design, we can then discus a price for the whole project.

I can provide samples of the artwork I currently have in order to match the newly created tiles to the existing design.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Ryan

Hi @RyanDavies,

Have you tried Envato Studio? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like