Logos got rejected help

hi for the first one, i answered already in the other thread.

for the happy car one, the font and style of the illustration are not matching and the font is too simple, there’s a cute idea and style but u need to make it look better again …

the crocodile one has no chance at all to be approved and will always be rejected as , like a friend explained to me a long while ago , when you create a logo for the marketplace u should never have the text crossing the illustration, this is not done here … . However u had some tried also in which the thing was not crossing and in this case, the rejection is due to the fact that the logo is cut straight n the bottom and that looks either strange and not so good, sorry i am being 100% honest … . u ma need also some extra work on the typo too and introducing a tagline would be a good idea …

the Aloe one needs a bit more work again, if u can add some relief or something it will take it to the next level …this is interesting at this time since creative

the vector template one is cool and original, not to mention colorful …

i really like the modern marvels one but i guess that the issue is certainly about the way u placed the text in the banner … but as for me this is cool no matter what …

Cali Farms is great u just have a problem of proportion … the tagline need to be way smaller than the name and it has to be aligned differently (more logically )

The “apple cali farms” is nice but from where i sit, the leaf is not really matching the style of the rest which is too bad and changing just that would clearly embetter your item in view. Maybe a reworking the typo would be a good idea too

for frog camp, this is clearly about the typo in my view, there’s much importance being granted to this here …