Logo Templates Hard Rejected

Dear guys,
Please help me with some feedback on these rejected logo templates.
Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

hi I think that u globally have problems of proportions between texts and illustrations, illustrations really taking over too much the names … this is otherwise, very difficult to get to understand the concept behind the movers and the execution time is quite limited which limits the commercial potential of the item if u ask me … hard to figure out why colors of both text and illustration are competely disconnected like this , as if the two concerned elements were not part of a whole …

smart connect : for me this is really lacking impact , the lines are quite thin and the logo shape is really simple, not to mention that the concept is not overly convincing in my opinion… once more u have a strange color disconnection between the two parts and this is breaking the harmony of what u have created …

lotus beauty
I like the colors and harmony of what u have done here , the problem that I tend to have is that there is no lotus anywhere to be seen in the illustration.i also fail to understand why u did not reverse the arch text effect so that u follow the lines above but overall, no matter what , I like the logo

additional note, u are rather expected to introduce taglines under logo , so u should anticipate it. this maybe a problem for instance wit the lotus beauty logo where the text is in two separated lines, adding one will probably cause what I usually call “totem effect” which is not great according to me…

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I hope could help u :slight_smile: good work and good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes