Logo Templates Hard Rejected

Dear guys,
Please help me with some feedback on these rejected logo templates.
Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

hi I think that u globally have problems of proportions between texts and illustrations, illustrations really taking over too much the names … this is otherwise, very difficult to get to understand the concept behind the movers and the execution time is quite limited which limits the commercial potential of the item if u ask me … hard to figure out why colors of both text and illustration are competely disconnected like this , as if the two concerned elements were not part of a whole …

smart connect : for me this is really lacking impact , the lines are quite thin and the logo shape is really simple, not to mention that the concept is not overly convincing in my opinion… once more u have a strange color disconnection between the two parts and this is breaking the harmony of what u have created …

lotus beauty
I like the colors and harmony of what u have done here , the problem that I tend to have is that there is no lotus anywhere to be seen in the illustration.i also fail to understand why u did not reverse the arch text effect so that u follow the lines above but overall, no matter what , I like the logo

additional note, u are rather expected to introduce taglines under logo , so u should anticipate it. this maybe a problem for instance wit the lotus beauty logo where the text is in two separated lines, adding one will probably cause what I usually call “totem effect” which is not great according to me…

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I hope could help u :slight_smile: good work and good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry to say this, maybe in terms of design quality it hasn’t met the standards set by the team, from the use of typography or the main design it looks basic or is widely used by people, the conclusion of this overall design in my opinion looks generic or should improve the quality of the design on the logo itself.