Logo Sting Rejected

Hey guys ,

My logo reveal template rejected , any comments and feedback is welcomed . Thanks

Animation and overall quaity looks very good, but I think there are plenty of similar animations, I just went to videohive and searched under Logo Stings and I found a lot Logos on white background similar to this one, maybe this was a reason, however, project looks nice, maybe try to add different background and some little effects, to make it unique. This is my opinion, all the best, Marcin

2 Likes

Okay thanks for your comment

Well they still accept logo with white background and its a unique logo reveal because the logo gets joined by both the sides and after rotating its gets a reveal so I was amazed when it was rejected . Anyway its not my first rejected lol , I will be focusing on creating newer templates and one logo with a black background is already in the queue :wink:

Cheers!

If you type in “rotation logo” in search you can find at least a dozen that look exactly the same as yours (not pixel by pixel exact, but extremely similar).

Can we say that all dozens of rotating logo looks same then ?

Yep, and i will say that half of them should’ve been rejected also ,since yours was. Better luck next time

1 Like

I totally agree with you on that .
Thanks a lot , I hope that for the next time I will come up with a much more unique template :slight_smile: