Logo reveal video item license question

Hello,

I want to buy a logo reveal for 16$ and want to use this logo reveal
on my YouTube-Cannel as a Making of - Intro.
As there will be more than one Making of - Video, I wonder if I must buy the license again
for a second, a third and so on.

Best regards
Thorsten

Hey @MusicalUE search your logo reveal at Envato Elements if you found that at Envato Elements then you can purchase monthly subscription at Envato Elements.
Otherwise do not need to purchase monthly subscription = $16.
Or you can purchase it from VideoHive

hope you understand

Mhhhh, not shure if I understand correctly.
I am talking about this item:

I will need it next month and than x-times (for example: every month).
So I have to buy a monthly description as long as I want to use the “video”. Right?
Otherwise I must pay each time I use it 16$, correct?
Best regards
Thorsten

Hi @MusicalUE!

There are different licenses that could apply here.

If the item is purchased from VideoHive, there’s a multi-use clause in the Standard license that would cover use in a series:

To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series

For your example, if you use the logo at the start of videos released on your YouTube channel, your VideoHive license would cover you for up to 52 episodes within the next 12 months. If you want to use it in the following year, you’d need to buy another license for that item.

If the item came from Elements, there’s no equivalent to VideoHive’s “permitted multi-use” clause. For each new video, you’d need to add a license (using the button shown below, which you should see in your subscription downloads page). That ensures that the item creator is properly credited for each use of their item.

23%20pm

It doesn’t look like that specific item is available in Elements at the moment - there’s a list of all the current Video Intro items here: https://elements.envato.com/video-templates/titles

2 Likes