Logo rejections

Hello there!
I am an graphic designer for a many years.
Behind me is many logos created and sold…
I working on a few freelancing sites where I have a good reputation.
I just have sent two logo designs here for sale.
Both of them were rejected…
Yes I know GR rules, but without any specific information why is rejected…
(…unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again… etc)
Can you guys tell me what do you think about these two my submissions?
Any suggestion for me?
Thank you!

Another question :slight_smile:
If I have a few color versions for the logo, can all versions be packed in one single vector file, separated by layers?

Any opinion there? Thank you!

Check it -

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202501504-Logo-Templates-Submission-Requirements?_ga=2.61377900.1325855009.1510694505-1012760926.1497187513

1 Like

Dear Staff,

Are there any specific rules for setting up Color Management Policies in Adobe Illustrator Color Settings?

I use “Europe General Purpose 2” with Working Spaces: RGB - sRGB IEC61966-2.1 and CMYK - Coated FOGRA27 (ICO 12647-2:2004).
Color Management Policies: RGB - Preserve Embedded Profiles and CMYK - Preserve Numbers (Ignore Linked Profiles).

I use the correct settings?:face_with_monocle:

you’re right … my EPS 10 is turned into vectors :scream:

broken up text?

yes, please see included pictures

I have the same problem with my Adobe Illustrator!:fearful:
Where you from?

Upload both and EPS10 and EPS11 and make a note of this in the help file and in the notes to reviewer.

please send me your portfolio link from GR

Welcome - https://graphicriver.net/user/alexgorilla/portfolio

and you.

is EPS11 actually EPS CS??

Yes.

I still don’t have any items in my portfolio… I just wanted to start with building of my shop but I had two rejections…

Cool logos and skills.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer
In this last message you can see my portfolio on 99Designs… I have accounts on a few freelancing websites.
I wanted to build here a portfolio but I was rejected with my 2 submited logo templates…
I have a lot of logos created for contests where I applied on these freelance websites…
I wanted to sell my unsold logos…
If you need any help from me…just send me a message :slight_smile:

Ok :+1:

Thank you! :grinning:

you have some cool stuff in your shop on GR, nice presentations too!

Thank you!!!

From where are you?

Russia.

1 Like