Logo Particle Intro (8in1)

Hi,

I downloaded Logo Particle Intro (8 in 1) and am having some trouble getting it to work in After Effects. When I open the file a couple error messages come up:

“This project contains 2 references to missing effects. Please install the following effects to restore these references (“Particular”).”

“The following layer dependencies are missing:
Text Layer: Font Family: “Square 721BT” Font style: “BoldExtended””

I am very new to after effects, so I’m not really sure where to begin with this. I tried opening the tutorial file to figure it out myself, but it is in a file format that doesn’t seem to open.

Thanks in advance for your help in pointing me in the right direction!

Kevin

you need this effect installed on your computer

for the font there should be a link in the item description that show where to get that font

what file type the tutorial file is? Look at the extension (last three characters in the file name after the dot) if is visible

You may also need to install Quicktime to watch the video tutorial :wink:

doru said

you need this effect installed on your computer

for the font there should be a link in the item description that show where to get that font

what file type the tutorial file is? Look at the extension (last three characters in the file name after the dot) if is visible

Hi,

The tutorial file is an FLV file for Flash player.

I downloaded the trial version of Trapcode particular and it is an empty zipped file. What do I have to do with this file?

Thanks,
Kevin

for the tutorial download this video player

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

strange that particular trial zip file is empty. Unfortunately we can’t help you with this. Try downloading again and if it not works maybe try contacting red giant support.