Logo Hard Rejection. please help

Hello,

i´m new at envato. I have uploadet this Logo to Graphicriver and it got a hard rejected 2 times.
I don´t know what is wrong.
Can you help me?

It is 100% vector
3 Versionen, colored, black and white
AI CC 2015
EPS
PNG colored
Help File fpr AI

I have no Photoshop File, can it be the reason?

Thank you,

Monika

Usability for potential buyers and overall aesthetics. The logo section is literally being flooded with new content everyday, therefore only unique and work of high quality is being accepted by reviewers. Hope that helps!

Your logo can not be used unless the buyer’s company name is not Strawberry :slight_smile:

this is true with a lot of things then … and in particular true with all the letter logos that cannot be used with any other letter … that does not mean the logo is not good, plus u could consider this as a logo other than strawberry one, indeed, u can use this for a child thing for instance …

hi, for me it looks cool and cute , even better in white on black background by the way. AS for the rejection maybe because this is a logo, maybe that’s the real problem , as this category is over saturated and that they are being very choosey indeed. Otherwise, maybe the typo is a bit too generic for here , i don’t agree with this but whether we like it or not, here , the focus is much on typo and typo association and they reject a lot because of this from what i know …