Logo Hard rejected - why? HELP

Logo rejected without any notice. i cant understand why

In my rejection email contains this phrase
Logo isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.
Help. Thank you for reply.

HELP me please

lines and shapes are very inaccurate, it seems you have used the Live Trace tool

When designing a logo was not used Live Trace tool. Irregularities are unaccurate, they emphasize the fragility of cookies.This may cause a hard reject?
Sorry for my english.

I told you “seems” so I try to tell you this:
lines is not good, try to do a good cup with smooth and clean lines
and try to give it a more creative look

Hi Manu, well, for me it looks like that this is a style that he wanted to give and do not really know what is wrong with it in a way, i just tend to believe that this is also not bad when sometimes we are not having too many creative boundaries and that we can do something different a bit … there maybe some potential buyers fr this style after all , besides if u ask me i find this nice … and much flatter things are being accepted sometimes

if u ask me this is not necessarily the reason why your item did not make it … i tend to believe that this is rather because people here will consider the logo when in very tiny size and they will consider that sone details will not be seen in such a size … . here they are also probably not opened enough to such an unusual disposition of elements, if u ask me here there are lots of codes that they are expecting for and sometimes this is also difficult to come with some sorts of originalities they probably expect u to have a more traditional organization indeed

I know what you mean, but can not propose something that seems to be made with live trace tool
It seems a error, not a creative idea

Hi, Aleksey!

You can find some information on this forum
http://ru.vectorboom.com/forum/2-542-1

Regards

Pavlo

for me in the preview i do not see something this shocking all the same but the preview file is not a good file enough quality wise to get to know well enough, one thing is for sure is that what u said is right, now the problem is to determine where the border between these two actually are … lol