Logo hard rejected, help me

I need someone experienced to tell me what is wrong with this logo, and how to make my future logos acceptable.

I like the bird :smiley: The font somehow matches the bird, although I don’t know which company could use it. Beside being a seller, I buy on Envato, too. And if I saw such item I would probably think ‘nice bird’, not ‘nice item’, and it shouldn’t be like this.
Also the font of ‘your slogan’ shouldn’t be used for the logo making purposes. It’s too squizzed and if I got just a little more far from the computer I wouldn’t know what is written there.
Logo should be straight-forward - after looking at the design I should know more or less what the company is about.
Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you for helpping! I have more logos. I will try with others. If you can help me chose right logo and get first item in store it would be great :smiley:

You’re welcome :slight_smile: Though you should know I’m no expert in logo creation. I may give my honest opinion, but I can’t be 100% sure that you will pass the review. Sometimes good items get rejected because the category is full and such, so sometimes beside skills, you’ll need luck :wink: