Logo feedback

I like the logo but octo means 8 and this creature has 6 arms… also the typo is very boring. But its a great start.

1 Like

I like the idea of this logo, combining octopus with a circuit diagram. but imagine how this logo looks like on small size, yep you know the answer. I agree with @anon1793733 about the typo. IMHO maybe you can play around with that and the logo itself so that can be more balanced between the logo and the text, i don’t know, maybe increasing the weight or something or even change the style (maybe)

:coffee:

2 Likes

hi this is a cool concept and illustration if u ask me, though there is a complete disconnection between the typo and the text part and quite frankly proportions are really not ok , too. The bottom line is this is hard to identify why the illustration is in one color and the text part in a complete different one. I guess u can figure this out , a logo basically means that there is harmony and continuity between the two different parts so that they are not only together , they are not pasted right next to each other but look composed to make a whole. I assume that choosing a thinner font and more rounded would have made more harmony and the fact of harmonizing colors would have helped for the great concept to come out much more efficiently again. As I mentioned also, u should increase a bit the name. Think about it, people buying want the name to get noticed, too (this is branding matters) and they will certainly not feel like having the illustration prevailing some much over the name. U also do not necessarily need in this case to align the name and tagline horizontally , this is superfluous. I also tend to believe that u should really learn to value your work and creating previews that look more impressive so that the work u have done looks more outstanding indeed , not only will this give an idea to people of what the logo will look like in context but this will also make sure to convince both reviewer to accept the file and potentially interested people to buy. Look, the preview file is the interface between u and your work and the reviewer and potential buyer in the other one. This preview picture needs to look as impressive as possible to “sell what u have done”. Finally , I agree with what flyer lab said , actually this is better to try to do something coherent when it comes to the name, so that the logo seems well thought of all the way and your work looks professional all the way. The thing is that u either have to keep the illustration like and forget about the “pun” and logics related to the name or u have to find a way to add “2 tentacles” …

1 Like

yes indeed there is a big issue as far as the proportion goes , the illustration is prevailing too much over the text at this stage, fortunately this issue is very easy to fix indeed

1 Like

yep, you right bro @n2n44 :beers::beers:

1 Like

thanks a lot for the friendly message :slight_smile: have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like