Logo feedback before uploading on envato

The name of the topic should be “Logo feedback before Envato will reject it”. You have the same issues on every logo you posted here: strange illustrations and shapes, disconnected typography, weird concepts.

1 Like

hi buddy, pls do not take it personally , ok? but the fact of the matter is that I was personally rather seeing a whale rather than a bird until I started to read the text … and to be quite accurate , even after i still rather see a whale than a bird … In addition, I guess u will identify that all is very raw at the moment … simple and basic and that this is really impacting the feeling that people have about what u have here … after all , why accepting a file being simple like this, being re-doable in a few minutes and where there are a good deal to fix otherwise, anyways? The typo, once again is quite flat , this is lacking impact and relief, more variations, font combinations and possible touches of originality would be welcome if u ask me … the spacing between the illustration, the name and the tagline is not dome properly. There is nothing really outstanding either as far as color goes … once again this looks too raw and it looks like u stopped in the middle of the way , actually

1 Like