(Locked) Udemy Clone

Anybody knows where I can get a udemy php script clone or similar?

It’s over expensive to me because of my opinion on it, not because I can’t afford it. I don’t care if it’s made with Ruby on Rails, it’s just my opinion on what I think of the UI. I’m sorry of that offends you in anyway.

It’s not made with ROR… :slight_smile: Don’t know if you missed that part…

I’m not offended - I just doubt that you can make anything that is even remotely as good as it.

Just because silly you think it is crappy, doesn’t mean it really is. You have to learn to choose your words more carefully, before you make yourself look (even more) stupid.

ToFFo said

I’m not offended - I just doubt that you can make anything that is even remotely as good as it.

Just because silly you think it is crappy, doesn’t mean it really is. You have to learn to choose your words more carefully, before you make yourself look (even more) stupid.

Actually you’re the one who’s looking stupid with all your insults and and you’re not contributing towards the OP’s question.

@seugonzalez - You can try Agriya’s udemy clone. It is a combination of Udemy and Lynda clone. I don’t know any other alternative.

ToFFo said

Ok…you didn’t get the context of why I used Ruby on Rails in my previous statement,I know it’s not made with Ruby on Rails…I was saying that as in I don’t care what language it’s coded in. My opinion is just that, my opinion. Since i’m not stating anything other than my opinion and not presenting false information about the product, then it really doesn’t make me look stupid. That’s the funny thing about opinions, not everyone can agree with them. Regardless of how well coded the product is, my opinion was based on look not functionality.

I don’t doubt that whoever created it has great talent, but if you would focus on what my opinion was on that I clearly stated to you in my previous statement, then you would understand my intention wasn’t to knock the person’s skill in coding, it was just plain and simply stating I didn’t like the look of it.

Now with that being said, I haven’t attacked you or put you down for your opinion on the script, and that’s because I respect your opinion and I understand that mine isn’t going to be agreed with all the time. Just a bit of friendly advice though, name calling doesn’t help and usually will put a negative reflection on yourself. Enjoy your Sunday.

wpthemers said
ToFFo said

Actually you’re the one who’s looking stupid with all your insults and and you’re not contributing towards the OP’s question.

@seugonzalez - You can try Agriya’s udemy clone. It is a combination of Udemy and Lynda clone. I don’t know any other alternative.

I’ve scoured the internet looking for another one. There is a WSO that gives a similar effect to it, but isn’t a full clone.

Thanks, mriexinger and wpthemers. I have seen the ACE and I thought that’s so expensive for an obscure project. Until now I don’t understand why ToFFo get so mad. Anybody can give an opinion and we must respect them. Good sunday for you folks! :sunglasses:

seugonzalez said

Thanks, mriexinger and wpthemers. I have seen the ACE and I thought that’s so expensive for an obscure project. Until now I don’t understand why ToFFo get so mad. Anybody can give an opinion and we must respect them. Good sunday for you folks! :sunglasses:

You too man, wish I had more options to give you! Keep safe.

Its has been stated that Agriya products are expensive, i have personally experienced with their script.

Price is not only factor to determine the product, it matters their deliverable value & product quality which distinguishes themselves from other competitors.

The most important factor of their solution is stability, Despite and the system performance will be too good even in peak load conditions with high volume of data.

Just visit Agriya site , and watch in to the demo … you can feel the difference.

seugonzalez said

Anybody knows where I can get a udemy php script clone or similar?

If you are looking for a simple online solution, you can try this(not a marketplace) http://themeforest.net/item/academy-learning-management-theme/4169073?ref=dreamwork

But if you are looking for udemy clone script, it’s a marketplace solution, then you may try agriya.
I am also looking for a cheap marketplace solution, yes the agriya is cool for me, but after I have contact to their staff, their payment system is not functional enough for my country, and to solve this I have to pay for unencrypted edition(USD5000) which is more expensive.
If you found a alternative solution, please let me know:)

me too waiting for a clone of udemy and i am a member of agriya … i have seen all of their demos and bought one other product , they are very professional and the code is stable and they keep asking your feedback for updates and bugs , they has rating system and idea incubation as well so that if an idea has got enough votes , they develop it and you will get it for much discount than its full price , its like crowdsourcing , just join their store and see … if anyone found a cheaper and effective solution , please buzz me…

There’s a pretty crappy, over expensive one here http://www.agriya.com/

mriexinger said

There’s a pretty crappy, over expensive one here http://www.agriya.com/

LOL! Maybe too expensive (for you), but I don’t understand why you think it is “crappy”. Also, this is not a simple PHP script. It is made with Java and Python, and uses MongoDB.

Where is the Udemy / Lynda clone on http://www.agriya.com/products ?

I’m not seeing it.