(Locked) Logo Template Submission Tips

Very nice! I really like V2. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Another tips for you, please spend more time on your choice of fonts. We always see a good idea and logo but some with a font in totally different style or direction.

You will need to do some research on this :slight_smile: A $29 logo template, I bet it worths your time and efforts.

Hope this help.

^ Yeah, it helps a lot :slight_smile:

kailoon said

You will need to do some research on this :slight_smile: A $29 logo template, I bet it worths your time and efforts.

ok i understand, but they dont sell too well. i have seen some well done logo templates here with 0 sells, do you have any idea why?? thats why i am scared to do logos.
hard work + researched concept + great font choosing=0 sells, not happening.
:slight_smile: no offense. i am just a truthful personality… ehe he :superbashfulcute: :evil: :winktongue:

ok so the question i really needed to ask.i have downloaded the logo template provided by scott. and i noticed that the template was CMYK. so my question is, if i have a good concept and i only provide the CMYK version of the logo, it will be approved??

(thought of giving it a try :stuck_out_tongue: )

princessdesigns said

ok i understand, but they dont sell too well. i have seen some well done logo templates here with 0 sells, do you have any idea why?? thats why i am scared to do logos.
:slight_smile: no offense. i am just a truthful personality… ehe he :superbashfulcute: :evil: :winktongue:

Actually, Logo Templates are our fastest growing category across all our marketplaces and are proving popular with both GR authors and customers. You should definitely give it a try, princessdesigns. :slight_smile:

scottwills said
princessdesigns said

Actually, Logo Templates are our fastest growing category across all our marketplaces and are proving popular with both GR authors and customers. You should definitely give it a try, princessdesigns. :slight_smile:

ouh trust me , i sure am interested… i was going to give it a shot anyway,… :slight_smile:

but yeah, just curious, can you tell me maybe when this specific category will start selling like flyers ?? he he…

princessdesigns said

but yeah, just curious, can you tell me maybe when this specific category will start selling like flyers ?? he he…

I could, yes, but then I might give away the fact that I have my very own time machine. :wink:

Any chance to get this post updated since the knowledge base for logo templates is low to none?! I mean…C’mon there must be some changes in these 2 years…

Thank you Kailoon !! its very useful :nerdy:

Thank you Kailoon & Scottwills… It is very very helpful. Looking forward. :slight_smile: :smiley:

Dear Scott,
Links to files from Kailoon aren’t working.
Can You fix it by any chance?
Thanks in advance.

Nicee! thanks! :smiley:

Hi guys, Thanks for letting us know! Bearing in mind this a 2-year old thread… Looks like, while the PSD links still work, the main article is no longer live on the new Knowledgebase we switched over to. I’ll alert the Support team who maintain the Knowledgebase to see if we can get that back up.

We totally need an “Eagle Eye” badge to give away to those that find these kind of broken links. Thanks again for catching and letting us know. :slight_smile:

Dear Scott, I uploaded my work to graphic reviewer team for review many times. but the same has been rejected every time having received the rejection message.
May be reason were because, I was not preparing my work same as in the template you provided in this thread at the beginning.

My question is, would it be approved? if I prepare my work same as the template you provided. :):):slight_smile:

Thanks for the Help :)… please reply

shamnath said

My question is, would it be approved? if I prepare my work same as the template you provided. :):):slight_smile:

Thanks for the Help :)… please reply

Hi Shamnath! Bearing in mind that I do not work for the GR review team, I took at a look at your rejected logos and it looks like they were rejected because of overall quality, nothing to do with file preparation. If a logo/submission is good enough for approval but hasn’t been prepared correctly, your item will be soft rejected with instructions on how to fix. On this occasion your items were hard rejected due to quality.

The quality level for logos has really grown - I would encourage you to analyze the kind of logos and the quality of the logos already in our library and try to emulate or surpass the quality you see. Hope this helps but if ever you have any future questions about a rejected item, be sure to open a support ticket.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Scott :slight_smile:

This link is broken: http://wiki.envato.com/basics/graphicriver-basics/graphicriver-logo-template-submission-tips/

Link dead http://wiki.envato.com/basics/graphicriver-basics/graphicriver-logo-template-submission-tips/

Hi everyone, please see our update here:

http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/-logo-templates-submission-requirements/119232 :slight_smile: