(Locked) Logo Template Submission Tips

Hey guys, GraphicRiver reviewer Kailoon has very kindly put together some incredibly useful info and files that will give you a better idea of what the GR review team look for in logo submissions and how to avoid getting your file rejected:

Along with our Upload Instructions, this should be a valuable resource and starting point for anyone wishing to create and submit Logo Templates to GraphicRiver! :slight_smile:

Need input on this one, how to get approved?

Wow! Awesome … useful tips & tricks. It’s help us more…?

THANKS scottwills & Kailoon

Those are Great.

So, we are allowed to use them as-is, but change the Logo part?

Thanks Kailoon!

||+463816|Graphic-Studio said-||

So, we are allowed to use them as-is, but change the Logo part?

Exactly! :smiley:

scottwills said

Hey guys, GraphicRiver reviewer Kailoon has very kindly put together some incredibly useful info and files that will give you a better idea of what the GR review team look for in logo submissions and how to avoid getting your file rejected:

Along with our Upload Instructions, this should be a valuable resource and starting point for anyone wishing to create and submit Logo Templates to GraphicRiver! :slight_smile:

WOW! Useful! Means we can use them in our logo?

Awesome… But it says text missing when i was trying to open Preview Image 2… Can you please tell us which which font you use to create this Preview Templates, Thank you… :slight_smile:

SBJEWEL said

Awesome… But it says text missing when i was trying to open Preview Image 2… Can you please tell us which which font you use to create this Preview Templates, Thank you… :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, I forgot to convert the text into shape :stuck_out_tongue:

The number font is Nadia Serif - http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Nadia-Serif
The money sign is Monaco - it is default font for Mac, if you are Windows users, you can replace it with the nadia serif font, it works too.

Will try to update the psd asap.

kailoon said
SBJEWEL said

I’m sorry, I forgot to convert the text into shape :stuck_out_tongue:

The number font is Nadia Serif - http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Nadia-Serif
The money sign is Monaco - it is default font for Mac, if you are Windows users, you can replace it with the nadia serif font, it works too.

Cool… :slight_smile:

Thank You :slight_smile:

I was just curious about the templates and in fact they look nice.

One thing I would recommend to Authors who will use theese templates - Delete the info about the price in preview_image_v1.psd. You never know when prizes for logo templates will change :wink:

Really Appreciated! :smiley:

Cheers pretty useful but a lot of the logos seem lost in white space.

kailoon said

FYI - Kailoon has now updated the second preview PSD, thanks, Kailoon! :slight_smile:

Extremely helpful, really appreciate it. That’s what makes this community great, people help others.

There’s a grammar error (sorry had to xD) - Primariy (on top).

That’s we NEED :smiley:

wow, cool this would help me a lot-
cheers!

Nice one Kailoon!

Peace

Nice! Thanks for the info

Nice one…

Useful template. thanks