(Locked) How to rate a file TEMPLATE - Download it now :)

PVillage said

Very good idea! This is quite useful! Thanks :wink:

enjoy :slight_smile:

Trying it out,
Thank you

Thank you! I think i will try that too.

Thank u so much!! Added to my itemā€™s page.:slight_smile:

I love it handy stuff like this gets resurrected :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hey mates this is cool

I think this post must be alive :slight_smile:

doru said
phpdude said

It would be even cooler is Envato had a popup reminder after 10, 15 and 30 days or something to remind them to rate, but canā€™t see it happening.

The popup window will say:

ā€œIf you donā€™t rate the item in the next 10 seconds it will self delete from your download listā€

+100000000 to that idea :smiley:

Nice work and good idea to put it in the help file! great!

Thank you :slight_smile: I think this kind of helps should existing on Envato notes, or helps center. (i did not check on envato helps center ). Some customers they donā€™t know how to rate item, how to get license code :slight_smile: .

Created one specifically for Themeforest authors based on OPā€™s idea. Didnā€™t have the time to do that for each marketplace, but that was fairly easy. Only thing is that most of it was done using the Google Chrome inspector, so the PSD version wonā€™t really have anything for you to change, except the background (if youā€™re planning to make it for other marketplaces), the cursors and the step numbers icons. Preview:

Download Now

Thanks to CoolEdition.

tabvn said

I think this kind of helps should existing on Envato notes, or helps center.

Hereā€™s the Knowledgebase article,
How to Give Feedback on Items. If you guys have any additional suggestions, please let us know. Thanks!

Thank you cooledition! Very useful! :slight_smile:

Dzinc said
tabvn said

I think this kind of helps should existing on Envato notes, or helps center.

Hereā€™s the Knowledgebase article,
How to Give Feedback on Items. If you guys have any additional suggestions, please let us know. Thanks!

Great. Thank you :slight_smile:

your welcome guys, enjoy :slight_smile:

cooledition said

Thanks man!

Rameau said

Created one specifically for Themeforest authors based on OPā€™s idea. Didnā€™t have the time to do that for each marketplace, but that was fairly easy. Only thing is that most of it was done using the Google Chrome inspector, so the PSD version wonā€™t really have anything for you to change, except the background (if youā€™re planning to make it for other marketplaces), the cursors and the step numbers icons. Preview:

Download Now

Thanks to CoolEdition.

Hey peeps, sorry, I recently changed my URL shortener provider, so here is the new link to download this.

cooledition said

Thanks for such a great idea :slight_smile:

I miss this :slight_smile:

Buyers remember this :slight_smile: