(Locked) GraphicRiver Yearbook Signature

PixelCloth, you used tablet for the sig?

Esseti said

Btw. I don’t think that saving a jpg over and over is a good idea guys&girls :slight_smile:

That’s why it was supposed to stay as a .PNG :wink:

Nice one! Made it into a PNG again.

crozer said
Esseti said

Btw. I don’t think that saving a jpg over and over is a good idea guys&girls :slight_smile:

That’s why it was supposed to stay as a .PNG :wink:

I never really got this thing: if I save a jpg 100% quality (12 value of compression) isn’t the same of a png? just curious :slight_smile:

I never really got this thing: if I save a jpg 100% quality (12 value of compression) isn't the same of a png? just curious :)

jpg format means data loss, even you save the file with the highest quality possible.

m.

Awesome idea !!! here is mine …

silenceplease said
I never really got this thing: if I save a jpg 100% quality (12 value of compression) isn't the same of a png? just curious :)

jpg format means data loss, even you save the file with the highest quality possible.

m.

And even more data is lost when you keep saving it after an edition, over and over again.

PixelCloth, you used tablet for the sig?

Yes

I’m still working on stuff and as of yet have no approved items, but nevertheless, I hope you’ll accept my contribution:

By the way, you should make an animation at the end of this all showing how all the sigs built up!

Hi

onedesign said

Hi

(img)

You've removed my icon?
You've removed my icon?

probably he worked on the image before the last one (the one with your logo)

All fixed now, thanks guys.

*** Before posting, don’t forget to save file in .PNG format.

natural born fixer :grin:

I really like how it looks :whistle:

silenceplease said
You've removed my icon?

like hi said. really sorry

onedesign said
silenceplease said
You've removed my icon?

like hi said. really sorry

Ah okay. Thanks for the fix :slight_smile:

Here is me:

Wohoo…like how this evolves. I want to see the reviewers in here too :slight_smile: