(Locked) GraphicRiver Yearbook Signature

Jahim, thanks for the contribution, but can you please re-do your output in 1920x1440 ?
The size you posted is 1024 x 768. Remember not to re-size the existing 1024x768, but to copy the large image again, place your signature and save it. Thanks.

:sunglasses:

Dzinc said

Jahim, thanks for the contribution, but can you please re-do your output in 1920x1440 ?
The size you posted is 1024 x 768. Remember not to re-size the existing 1024x768, but to copy the large image again, place your signature and save it. Thanks.

It seems Photobucket doesn’t allow files greater than 1024 x 768. How bout this?

:grin:

jahimmyess said

How bout this?

Perfect, much appreciated.

Here you go :slight_smile:

Me too, me too…

nice idea

Love the addition Dzinc.

crozer said

Love the addition Dzinc.

Your concept was so intriguing, I just had to discreetly be part of it! Although I couldn’t help myself with the dot, had to draw some attention to it.

EDIT: Posting the image again, since it started a new page. Easier for the next author. Cheers.

On a side note, I like to thank all the authors who have participated so far, for taking the time to be part of this community oriented activity. Each and every signature is unique and adds greatly to the composition as a whole.

Keep it going…

:slight_smile:

Cool idea! I’ve joint the club :sunglasses:

• me, Martin Bauer

Btw. I don’t think that saving a jpg over and over is a good idea guys&girls :slight_smile:

Kewl! :slight_smile:

I think we’ve broken it :slight_smile:

All fixed now. Thanks guys. Next!

Cool :slight_smile: It was looking bad for a minute there :slight_smile:

ToivoMedia said

Cool :slight_smile: It was looking bad for a minute there :slight_smile:

woops! sorry ToivoMedia! My bad :-p