(Locked) Envato's Most Wanted - Pagewiz Landing Page Templates - $14,000

ThemeKuiper said

In “rullers” mode, if you left/right click on top/right ruler, it will create a new “ruller”. The problem is I don’t know how to delete the one I created.

But it’s not a big deal. Pagewiz’s builder is awesome.

Double clicking on the ruler would remove it :slight_smile:

uziiuzair said
ThemeKuiper said

In “rullers” mode, if you left/right click on top/right ruler, it will create a new “ruller”. The problem is I don’t know how to delete the one I created.

But it’s not a big deal. Pagewiz’s builder is awesome.

Double clicking on the ruler would remove it :slight_smile:

Thank you so much.

I’ve the same question,

Do we need to replace all images and icons with placeholders in templates uploaded to Envato, or is it allowed to upload templates with images that we are allowed to reuse and redistribute?

neutrico said
pixilito said
neutrico said
ThemeRevolution said
pixilito said

Hi,

I think I signed up on the wrong URL, and now after I finished the landing page, I can’t find a downloadable link for it.

Any one from pagewiz support team can help me??

Regards

From your dashboard click on “Settings” under your page name, then in “Status & statistic” tab there is an “Export” button at the top right, see: http://nimb.ws/M4TtIC

There is no such button on newly created account!

Is it required to have Envato approval to have this option?

I don’t have this option as neutrico said. I didn’t get the envato account approval yet, but don’t know if I get the approval will I have the option to download the page, or I will have new dashboard and will create the page from the start??

Ok. I got welcome mail to Most Wanted and Export button is on, as my existing test template as well. So, don’t worry @pixilito :slight_smile:

I gave up with Instapage contest. Instapage builder was so confusing… Pageviz interface is MUCH better.

Short two questions though.

1. Are we allowed to include custom scripting and styling with design?
    I fully understand that we should avoid custom html, though custom css animations, transitions or jQuery magic could be unobtrusive and useful.

2. Do we need to replace all images and icons with placeholders in templates uploaded to Envato, or is it allowed to upload templates with images that we are allowed to reuse and redistribute?

1. Are we allowed to include custom scripting and styling with design?
    I fully understand that we should avoid custom html, though custom css animations, transitions or jQuery magic could be unobtrusive and useful.

Yes you are allowed.

1. Do we need to replace all images and icons with placeholders in templates uploaded to Envato, or is it allowed to upload templates with images that we are allowed to reuse and redistribute?

Any items you are not licensed/permitted to include should be replaced with placeholders.

ormi said

I’ve the same question,

Do we need to replace all images and icons with placeholders in templates uploaded to Envato, or is it allowed to upload templates with images that we are allowed to reuse and redistribute?

Any items you are not licensed/permitted to include should be replaced with placeholders.

I’ll try :slight_smile:
and ask about template formats are HTML/CSS only or there any other formats ? :smiley:

How do you change the color of the button in the contact form? It seems to only stay red :confused:

uziiuzair said

How do you change the color of the button in the contact form? It seems to only stay red :confused:

1. You can click on your form.
  2. You can select “Button” tab on the top of the builder.
  3. You can select “Fill color” button which displayed under the tab.
  4. A pop-up will displayed and you can choose your button’s color.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

aymanfikry said

I’ll try :slight_smile:
and ask about template formats are HTML/CSS only or there any other formats ? :smiley:

I believe the only file you will get as your main file is a .pagewiz file. Any of custom scripts/styles is included in that one.

I will try

How about documentation?
Is there any template or guideline what to include to user documentation?

neutrico said

How about documentation?

Please read the initial announcement.

neutrico said

How about documentation?

JoshuaSprague said You should include anything about the template you think they might need help with. Good, thorough documentation always works in the authors favor so I wouldn’t skimp.

Why was KobeBen’s post marked as Spam? :S

uziiuzair said

Why was KobeBen’s post marked as Spam? :S

:S

ThemeKuiper said
neutrico said

How about documentation?

JoshuaSprague said You should include anything about the template you think they might need help with. Good, thorough documentation always works in the authors favor so I wouldn’t skimp.

You are right but it’s not so obvious.
For native speakers documentation is an easy part of task.
However for non-english speakers design and coding can be quite easy while documenting can be hardest and time consuming part.

So, it would be great to avoid writing documentation from scratch.

@Kobe Great article! Love it so much!

@neutrico I totally agree with you.

P/S I’m so sorry because of my double post.

PurchaseWordPressTheme said

A. Is there a mailing list where we can sign up to be notified of Most Wanted and similar cash contests and…

B. Is there a mailing list where we can sign up to be notified of the winning submissions of all Most Wanted and similar cash contests?

We have a page dedicated to Envato Most Wanted over at our <a href=http://marketblog.envato.com/most-wanted/">Envato Market Blog. You can also sign up for their special newsletter there for all the news. Hope that helps :smiley:

I will participate on this contest :slight_smile: good luck for all :slight_smile: