(Locked) Envato's Most Wanted: Material Design - $8,000

I’m joining the competition too :smiley: Today I got my item approved.

I’m in as well. Fresh out of the oven: http://codecanyon.net/item/tactile-wordpress-mobile-menu/10454486

Hello!

Our Entry

http://codecanyon.net/item/envato-beep-periodic-sale-udpate-app/10442608

Intro:

A full Android application to automatically update Author balance across all Envato marketplaces. It also displays author's meta information such as badges. Allows the authors to capture a "money shot" from within the app to share with friends ;)

Key Features:

• UX - Google Material Design
  • Fn() - Automatic Envato Author account updates

Audience:

1. Envato Authors:
    Get notified automatically each time there is a sale !
  2. Learning Android Programming:
    A ton of core Android APIs (and Envato API) are used in this app. Naturally, it can be a great reference app for hacking into and rolling out your own Android app!

We are positive that everyone will find this product very useful and love using it like we do :slight_smile:

Excited!

Hello everybody. I am working on a new Android app with Material design. I hope I will finish it in 2 weeks. I have a question about this contest. If I submited the item on March 10th and it would be approved on March 20th, can I still join this contest however deadline is on March 13th? Can I complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement after deadline? Thanks for info.

robotemplates said

Hello everybody. I am working on a new Android app with Material design. I hope I will finish it in 2 weeks. I have a question about this contest. If I submited the item on March 10th and it would be approved on March 20th, can I still join this contest however deadline is on March 13th? Can I complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement after deadline? Thanks for info.

+1

I would like to know this too

My new item for this event: http://codecanyon.net/item/materialstart-responsive-fullscreen-panel/10547369

Uploaded Feature Presenter - Presenting features in a circular animated fashion.

[ http://codecanyon.net/item/feature-presenter/10582067 ]

Hi

We are working hard to finish our app, but good apps require time, so my suggestion is to expand the time frame for this contest till the end of march this will be better for us and the market to get good stuff :wink:

Regards

Can’t wait to finish our product and enter in this great contest :slight_smile:

Nexthon said

Mm, same. But I am hoping the review process doesn’t take too long, otherwise I might miss the contest deadline. :slight_smile:

webfector said
Nexthon said

Mm, same. But I am hoping the review process doesn’t take too long, otherwise I might miss the contest deadline. :slight_smile:

same situation here :confused:

Nexthon said
webfector said
Nexthon said

same situation here :confused:

it seems all of us in the same box, we need some extra time :stress:

I’m also waiting to get approved by reviewer.

I hope i will finish my app on Monday and publish it on Tuesday. How long the review process takes? Last time (7 months ago) it took 7 days.

I got one question

If the item is submitted before deadline, but it gets soft rejection and needs a fix or something is missing.
Is it still considered in the contest or is it out?

Sparximer said

I got one question

If the item is submitted before deadline, but it gets soft rejection and needs a fix or something is missing.

We already asked this question, we got no response.

It will be great if deadline is extended by 2 or 3 days.

Unfortunately we cannot legally extend this contest. If you do submit for review before the contest closes just let me know!

Sparximer said

I got one question

If you get a soft-rejection you need to re-submit before the contest closes to be eligible.

GrohsFabian said
Sparximer said

I got one question

We already asked this question, we got no response.

@GrohsFabian - Sorry if I missed your question! Does the above post now answer it?