(Locked) CreativeSam

Hi!

What has happened to CreativeSam?

videohive.net/user/CreativeSam

Envato has blocked him but this guy never broke any rule on videohive. Never!

Furthermore! He has just been selected as featured author and the next day he couldn’t open his account. He got this message: “Sorry, it looks like you’re currently locked out of your account. Please contact Envato Support for more details.”

I am his great customer and really surprised. He asked me to create here thread so I am doing it right now.

Message to Envato was sent also yesterday. But this thread was created in case they don’t get it.

By this link you can watch After Effects templates created by CreativeSam for videohive: https://vimeo.com/user14696489/videos

• Justin

It seems like envato is taking seriously copyright issues. I heard from some authors are got their accounts locked too. Iam very sad for them

This is just a mistake. I am sure.

I’m sure Envato doesn’t make mistakes especially when it comes to disabling authors with no reason. I wouldn’t advocate for someone without knowing the full story first.

This is what we just get from Envato:

"Dear CreativeSam

This is to inform you that your account has been permanently disabled because of multiple violations of Envato’s Terms of Usage Policy.

As previously notified to you, you are not authorized to create new accounts after it was found that you had several items in your portfolio apparently violating Envato Content Policy and Exclusive Author Agreement.

Due to violating our ban on creating a new marketplace account, we are exercising our discretion to disable your ‘CreativeSam’ account. You are no longer eligible to withdraw any funds or open a new account.

For more information, please read these articles:

Envato Content Policy: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/284

Envato Marketplace Membership terms:

Kind regards,

Accounts"

Samuel and me work in office with videohive account. As people who work with us said there was one man who was blocked on this computer long time ago.

Well, we were blocked because of the same ip address? But we never broke any rule with Samuel Green. Never.

Please, review your decision, Envato

• Justin, Sam

Please stop being hilarious

As this is being handled by Support I’ll lock this thread.