(Locked) An Envato Black Friday/CyberMonday deal - suggestion

Hi -

I was surprised to see nothing about any kind of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal from Envato… as the weekend’s #1 spending and shopping timeframe and promo in the world, wouldn’t it have been a good idea to have Some kind of deal (percent off or bundles or something) for the biggest buying promo of the entire year? Just curious.

That’s a suggestion; have something next year and moving forward, like virtually everyone else does… envato staff, why didn’t you guys have any kind of promo? It’s a good time to offer some kind of value-deal to customers (like 20% off all purchases done over the weekend, or something like that).

Agreed :slight_smile:

20% off sounds like a great deal for that special day (or weekend). Envato should make something about that next year. How about 20% off but not touching the authors’ share :wink:

JakubVejmola said

Agreed :slight_smile:

20% off sounds like a great deal for that special day (or weekend). Envato should make something about that next year. How about 20% off but not touching the authors’ share :wink:

How are they going to get any kind of profit like that?

Just kidding…anyways, sales would be huge that day, so everybody would be happy I think :slight_smile: (even Envato with just 10% of share :wink: )

Black Friday - USA only:)

3dbacks said

exactly what i was going to say… Australian based company

butlerm said
3dbacks said

+2

please, no more bundlefreediscountoffblackfriday stuff…

That sounds good to me, just no bundles please haha.

Yeee, this was exactly my thought few days ago.
Envato need some events like other stores have. Some discound (like 10-20%) may help to increase sales and gain additional attenting to the marketplace from the outside if it is promoted.

butlerm said
3dbacks said

Yes, but where are most customers from :wink:

Best Regards,
Andrey

A Year Later and still they did nothing! Big Miss

Here in Europe, nobody even know whats that…