Locate Unidentified AudioJungle Music on Soundizer.com

indeed it works perfect, tried it a few times already! WOuld be great if it would work on Videohive too!

It is really strange. Very admirable.

It works fantastic!
clear, simple and clever …
Great work!

awesome. you know what would be cool also:

if you upload one of your tracks and you could instantly find videos (i.e. on vimeo or youtube) that use this track. it would help me to track down where my production actually ends up. but it can also help find unauthorized usage of our material. I am thinking about something similar like the tinyeye search or the reverse google images search, only for music.

dreikelvin said

awesome. you know what would be cool also:

if you upload one of your tracks and you could instantly find videos (i.e. on vimeo or youtube) that use this track. it would help me to track down where my production actually ends up. but it can also help find unauthorized usage of our material. I am thinking about something similar like the tinyeye search or the reverse google images search, only for music.

This would mean that all music on AJ must be part of YouTubes fingerprint database. Which means each time a customer upload a video on YouTube they will get a copyright warning.

Easy enough to add the license receipt from AJ to prove they have the right to use the music. Although, a lot of times you will get angry customers who don’t understand why they are getting in trouble when they’ve bought the music legally.

This is why many libraries boast with YouTube and Podcast ready music. Buyers want to know they won’t get in trouble using the music.

We all want to know where our music is being used. But unfortunately digitally fingerprinting it will probably cause a lot of trouble and lost sales.

Wow what an incredible tool +1!

About the new version of Soundizer.com see here.

This is great!

Hello, Soundizer is down, anyone knows a alternative?

Hey this is down - can anyone please confirm if this is permanent?

Looks like its permanent:

Can someone please help me navigate the site? I just see various related links, and I can’t really see where I can identify my music.

Old Topic