Locate Unidentified AudioJungle Music on Soundizer.com

urbazon said

Excellent tool!

Although, it needs longer samples, right? I managed to “crash” it with a short sfx :slight_smile: But the longer one (ambience recording) has been discovered instantly! :slight_smile: Great tool :wink:

Same here. Short fragments crashed it.

WOOW!!!That’s really cool! :open_mouth:

Wow! Worked perfectly, even on my very latest track. Very impressed Soundizer! Good work!

Am I correct in thinking you’re using a digital fingerprinting algorithm alongside the Envato API to trace these tracks? If so, you could be onto a VERY good thing here, especially in terms of copyright protection of AJ music, we’ve all been hearing about recently!

Stunning tool, indeed!!

You did an excellent job, thank you very much :slight_smile:

Are we now able to find out which Videohive authors use our tracks as well? (If they forgot to link back ;-)) Or does your code only communicate with Audiojungle?

And how about Youtube? Would be great to find and “unmask” those bad guys using our music for free :smiley:

Hi Soundizer,

Just to let you know, I tried uploading a 6s snippet as well as the full preview file for my track ‘Sunshine’, but the site couldn’t recognise it. I know you wanted to know about successful and unsuccessful attempts, so thought I’d let you know.

Thanks,

Taco

CipheredDesigns said

Are we now able to find out which Videohive authors use our tracks as well? (If they forgot to link back ;-))

And how about Youtube? Would be great to find and “unmask” those bad guys using our music for free :smiley:

+1001! That would be a killer feature!! Any chance to implement this?

Wow! Thank you for your feedbacks!

I’ll try to answer your questions now…

Seriously, this should be made “sticky” by mods. Many buyers will find this as life saver. Thumbs up mate!

This should be a sticky post

tacoMusic said

Hi Soundizer,

Just to let you know, I tried uploading a 6s snippet as well as the full preview file for my track ‘Sunshine’, but the site couldn’t recognise it. I know you wanted to know about successful and unsuccessful attempts, so thought I’d let you know.

Thanks,

Taco

Sorry, it seems that hosting was down :frowning:

Now it works and I can find your track.

It is a very weird but the engine has found TWO results. And one of the track that was deleted before is by another author:

Sunshine results

Can you explain this?

dejans said

Seriously, this should be made “sticky” by mods. Many buyers will find this as life saver. Thumbs up mate!

+1 Completely agree. Come on mods, let's do this! :-)

Great job! What an incredibly handy feature this is :slight_smile:

videologio said

Great one! but it could be more usefull for the videohive authors if we could upload a track and find some similar tracks from audiojungle, if it was possible!

Good question! Technically speaking similarity of different tracks is a very fuzzy thing. I'm still investigating this issue.
urbazon said

Excellent tool!

Although, it needs longer samples, right? I managed to “crash” it with a short sfx :slight_smile: But the longer one (ambience recording) has been discovered instantly! :slight_smile: Great tool :wink:

Yes it needs longer sample to find it. Sorry but with sfx it does not work.

soundizer said
urbazon said

Excellent tool!

Yes it needs longer sample to find it. Sorry but with sfx it does not work.

Okay, I figured it won’t work, but I had to try :smiley:

However, your index does include sounds, and this can work with longer sound recordings - I tried out for one and found it.

Wow, great job, Soundizer! :smiley: Thread is now sticky + moved over to the AudioJungle forums so AudioJungle customers can more quickly find out about this great tool! We get quite a few buyers drop by and ask to ID AudioJungle tracks from snippets and previews. I also changed the title of the thread so that it more accurately describes what the tool does, hope this is okay. :slight_smile:

Are you thinking about adding more features to the tool?

Thank you Scott!

We all appreciate your kind move! At least, this thread won´t go under like many other useful features of the fellow community members already did in the past. I´m really curious what this tool is capable of with future investigation.

If you ask me, we should support this guy to expand its function. The Soundizer engine is extremely promising and deserves more attention!

Awesome, very useful, thank you!

Wait a minute - are you indicating that people who download preview.mp3 get away now not renaming files :smiley: :smiley: heh this is awesome! works like a charm :slight_smile:

Well this is genius!