Locate Unidentified AudioJungle Music on Soundizer.com

Hi guys,
Finally I’m really happy to share with you my new AudioJungle search engine! From now having a piece of AudioJungle track you can easily find a link to the corresponding AJ track page! This is really amazing search engine! I still can’t beleve that math is working so cool!

I hope this will help buyers to find your tracks having mp3 preview file only… or even just a peace of it!

Here is the link: soundizer.com

Enjoy searching and feel free to test it! And please report bugs or if you can’t find your track there.

1 Like

Well, that worked like a charm… tried a recent and not so recent file and had no problems at all!

Nice work - love the dead simple interface as well.

A very nice thing!

Impressive. Maybe Envato could hire you to join the search team. :wink:

Wow!!! Thats really amazing. Nice work!

Wow, that’s awesome!! Thanks a lot, it seems to work just perfect.

You should join the Envato search team immediately!!

Yeah mate, this is really cool! Now you have to find a way to spread this with the buyers :wink:

Amazing tool you’ve made here! Congrats for the idea and the work you did!! It’s going to be really useful for the marketplace!

Ehm… WOOOT?!! :o

I have 4 tracks that are very, very similar in sound. I have trouble recognizing them myself while just hearing 2 seconds of sounds at some random time. So I figured I’d send that as a test to the tool. It worked :o. This is one amazing tool. Did you make this? If so, you’re quite a gifted, brilliant developer and should have a bright future ahead on that behalf.

Envato: you have to check this out. If after extensive testing this indeed proofs to work like 90% of the time, then this would be an unmissable asset to the market place.

very very clever!

Coriiander said

Envato: you have to check this out. If after extensive testing this indeed proofs to work like 90% of the time, then this would be an unmissable asset to the market place.

+1!!

Great one! but it could be more usefull for the videohive authors if we could upload a track and find some similar tracks from audiojungle, if it was possible!

Coriiander said

+1 !!!
videologio said

Great one! but it could be more usefull for the videohive authors if we could upload a track and find some similar tracks from audiojungle, if it was possible!

+1 !!!

Amazing! Great work and very useful tool! How does it work? Is it like fingerprinting?

To add to my previous comment:

The tool has already proven really usefull. There’s this rather popular YouTube-channel from which I already knew the audio-logo used in the videos there was an illegally obtained AudioJungle-item. Long story, I just know. I however never knew who the original author of the item was - so there never was much I could do about this violation. Now with the availability of this great, great tool: I started to play a video, recorded a part of the audio-stream, saved it as MP3 and sent it over to the tool. And there it was: the original author indeed. I can now continue on handling this violation, by informing the author and sending a more detailed report to Envato.

To say it again: this tool, if passing extensive testing, makes for an unmissable asset to the Envato marketplace!

EDIT: this once again shows the brilliance of this marketplace/community. There’s so much creativity and talent, so many brilliant people to meet, so much to learn from eachother, so much to work on together. It’s amazing.

Umbelievable…

wow, this is really, really amazing!

Awesome, thanks

Great and useful thing! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Excellent tool!

Although, it needs longer samples, right? I managed to “crash” it with a short sfx :slight_smile: But the longer one (ambience recording) has been discovered instantly! :slight_smile: Great tool :wink: