Live, Clickable Video Transcription Plugin?

I’m looking to implement a live transcription underneath videos on my WordPress website.

One where you could follow along with the words and click on them to jump to that part of the video. I would prefer to do this in a self-hosted environment but YouTube works as well.

Does anyone know of any WordPress plugins that could achieve this?

1 Like

Did you find the answer then? I’m currently looking for the same for one of my courses/lessons offering website.

check some video-tutorals, may they ‘ll help u. Have no idea about WordPress plugins, but have you ever tried transcribation services? For exemple, my teacher had one hour video in Chinese, and he wanted to make for it subtitles in Chinese and English. I recommended him these website transcriptionservicesreview.com where he can find transcription services review. Thanks to honest reviews, comfy pricing calculator and advences searching setting, he fast decided which servises suits him. He was absolytely fine with completed work, and maybe u can look through their site? I’m sure they can help u with your problem!