lisense avada

is item avada selling for 60$ is for lisense software itself or support documentation,?

It’s for the theme itself to be used on one single website and comes with 6 months free standard support

OK so what about the limit time support for the licence? have i to renew the avada’s license when it time is off or i could use it for life time on the one single website

The license is for lifetime use and updates (unless the item is removed) it’s only the free support which expires and you can pay separately to extend this is needed

now what the difference between the license for 12months and 6months that coste to 78$, can u explain me why?

6 months is the free included support, 12 months extends this by a further 6 months hence the greater cost

it mean that the license for 12months is containing better information than for 6months? i want to understand

There is absolutely no difference in the theme and files you get.

• Both choices give you lifetime use and updates as long as the theme is active on the marketplace.

• The cheaper option gives you 6 months support

• The more expensive option gives you 12 months support

ok thank once again, did the month support indicate the time you’ll use the documentation, i can’t understand the term ‘month support’

If you buy the theme:

• You get to use the theme on one single website
  • You get access to theme updates and bug fixes for as long as the theme is for sale on envato
  • You get 6 monthsSupport
  • A documentation and help file with the theme

After 6 months you can either:

• continue to use the theme, updates and bug fixes and documentation
  • or you can pay and ALSO have access to support for a further 6 months.

If you buy the 12 month version…

• You get to use the theme on one single website
  • You get access to theme updates and bug fixes for as long as the theme is for sale on envato
  • You get 12 monthsSupport
  • A documentation and help file with the theme

ok good, what inconvenient using free theme

HELLO what the drawback using free theme for web site

• Lack of premium features and plugins,

• Generally lower quality design if not also code

• no guarantee of any support or updates