Lisence clarifications for mobile apps

I need some clarifications after reading the license agreement.

Just for background:
I am subscribed to Envato Elements and want to use several photos to put into an educational mobile app, which very likely will be a paid one in the future. It is a single use photo elements that I want to download. They will be put into this one app and thats it - not uses anywhere else.

Here is the question:
I m thrown off by some phrases in the lisence agreement. “If you unsubscribe, you can’t use items from Envato Elements any more. But any existing uses that you registered are still covered. Now that’s peace of mind!”
What esactly does it mean in my case? The mobile app I work on will be marketed probably in 1-1,5 year time and will exist probably for 3-4 years. Does it mean I (or the client) have to be subscribed to Envato Elements for all this time? OR, does it mean, once the photos are put into the app while I am still subsrcibed, the client is free to keep them for as long as the app is running even if I am no longer subscribed to Envato Elements?

It will be super if you clarify. I would not wish to get my client into trouble once I am done with my work.
Thank you. guys!

As long as you complete your project while you’re subscribed, you can do what you want with the finished product for as long as you want.

Than you so much! that really clarified the issue perfectly!!!