Licensing Question (education)

I work at a community college and was interesting in purchasing some assets for use in classes. Like Ohio State, our college maintains a collection of assets that can be used in classes for educational purpose but not for any projects outside the college. For example, a character sprite sheet would be used for teaching about 2D animation. I have read through the licensing material and it seems pretty clear the assets are only allowed to be used by one person. I just wondered if that was the same with education.

Thanks for any help.

There are no different licenses for education - it’s the same rules for everyone.

Thanks for the reply