Licensing issues - WordPress Facebook Feed Plugin

Hi there

I have just purchased an Elements license because I wanted to use the WordPress Facebook Feed Plugin on one of the websites I’m taking care of. It is a Wordpress network installation with 2 instances (there are 2 locations, each having its own wordpress site) and I wanted to license the plugin at each instance.

However, after installing the plugin I noticed that I cannot activate it as the only option is to enter the plugin’s CodeCanyon purchase code. But I have downloaded the plugin via my Elements subscription and I do not have such a purchase code.

I am not sure if this is how it was suposed to work and in addition I cannot benefit from support with the plugin - I already have some issues with it (events are not shown, it is not responsive on all devices etc)
Alternatively could I get a refund for my Elements subscription? I’d like to purchase another plugin via CodeCanyon instead… it seems that via Elements is not working as intended…

Please advise, thank you!

Welcome!

There shouldn’t be any purchase code registration on Element’s items. Please open an Elements Help Ticket and let them know. They will contact the author about it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you. I created the ticket.

Best regards

1 Like