Licenses for packaging Mockups

Hi Folks,
i am a graphic designer and have to create some packshots for my client,
but i do not undestand licensing terms of envato in this case.
envato itself don´t answer my questions.

So, there´s ONE CLIENT and ONE JOB, but i have to create packshots of a product line.
Actually there is one product with many flavors. It means: different packshots.
My client want his packshots as a *.JPG for online distribution of his product.
Which kind of license do i need? Can i use ONE license for whole job (different packshots)?

And what is that means:
“You may charge your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Regular License. But you can’t use one of our Standard Licenses on multiple clients or jobs.”

Sorry, just don´t get it.

Thanks a lot!
Best regards

Please, check this thread (similar situation) and still if you have questions, feel free to ask

Thank you for your answer!
So, i can use “normal license” of a mockup, if i do not resale that mockup or a part of it on my website or elsewhere. ok.
Can i use one license to create for example 10 packshots (*.JPG) for one client as one job? Or should i buy 10 licenses (some kind unrealistic, i know)?
Not sure that is a similar sutuation to a WP template.
Thank´s and kind regards!

No you cannot. You can only use one license to create one packshot (JPG)
If you need 10, you need to purchase the item 10 more times

Thank´s for your answer!
10 purchases more for one product with 10 flavors?
can someone confirm that information please?
Best regards,
Jana

Under regular license, you’ll see this : One license per each customized end product

Note to freelancers and creative agencies:
You may charge your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Regular License. But you can’t use one of our Standard Licenses on multiple clients or jobs.

1 Like

Yes. so, there´s ONE job with ONE client an ONE product with different sorts.
That´s the reason of my thread :slight_smile:
But may you´re right, that´s different customized end products.
Alright, anybody from envato here?

It’s not one end product, it’s ten different end product. That’s why you need to purchase another license.
I believe the terms are clear on your case. There’re few Envato staff here on the forum but probably they won’t be able to provide any details (legal advise) Worst case, you could contact support

1 Like

If I understand you correctly, the flavors of the product have identical packshots (same design, style etc) except for a minor text change on the packshot e.g. changing from orange to banana or whatever. If that’s what you’re going to do, then I think you are fine with one license. See the “What is a single application?” FAQs here.

However I could be wrong, so I recommend you contact Envato support for an official answer.

2 Likes

Hello OsamaSayegh,
thank you for your answer!

Yes, that is the exact description of my job:
“identical packshots (same design, style etc) except for a minor text change on the packshot e.g. changing from orange to banana or whatever”.

Envato support do not answer my question (despite promisses to do it in next *xy days). Envato support do also not answer same question to autor of that mockup too.

After reading your FAQs link i am nor shure either.
It would be great, if evato support team answer this question once and for all here.

Best regards,
Jana

Out of interest would all the different ones be in:

A) one single image
B) a set of images
C) a bunch of different images, sizes, scenes etc.

cos my first language is not english: ?
a set of images (JPG) of ONE product, for ONE client with ONE design except for a minor text or color change.

A post was split to a new topic: Looking for a freelancer to redesign a website