License

Hello I have a question.

I was in the process of building an ecommerce site with flatsome theme. I had use the purchase code on the theme to a domain and the site was on a live domain while in the process of building the ecommerce. the pandemic hit and i could no longer afford to keep the site running, i never sold anything i was just building the site with the platform. I still have my license and was able to register my site with a token today on a localhost I want to put it on a domain. Do I need to buy another license, even though I was able to register my site with a token for the license that I previously had?

Scott

If you contact the author of the theme, explain what has happened just as you have said here, they should be able to help you resolve it.

Hi,

If you didn’t unregistered the theme license from your old domian/site and the website is no longer exist to do the unregistered license. then you have to contact the theme author and let them know. Theme author will assist you to unregistered license.

you can contact theme Author Flatsome Author Support and let them know. Theme Author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

1 Like