License: Regular Vs Extended

Hello, I am confused about which license I need. I am launching a website where sellers will be charged a membership fee and have a seller’s profile page but everyone can see all pages and all contents. Non-sellers do not have to pay for membership. Again, everyone can see all pages and contents.

An extended license is necessary only if you are using what you purchase to build a new product that you are then selling further. So if you are building a theme, you would need an extended license for a plugin to be able to sell that plugin as part of the theme.

In your situations it sounds like you have a marketplace website. If you are buying a theme, or a plugin for your marketplace website, you do not need an extended license.

If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License. There can be more than one end user as long as there is only one end product.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

your website will run a membership package mean without paying the membership fee sellers will not be able to post their product (access limited). So, I think you will need extended license. but for get an official anaswer you can open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks