License Question Using Music on 9 different Corporate Videos

Hello everyone, I am brand spanking new to this and want to make sure I get it right the first time. Here’s what I have -

I’m taking 9 different one minute videos all on the same topic. CEO of a financial institution speaking with 9 different advisors, 1 per clip.

How does the licensing work? Can I download a track and then use it in all 9 of these since they are the same? Or since it’s 9 different videos do I register it 9 times, even though the base for all is the same?

From what I read as long as I am a member than my client does not have to be, correct?

I’m sure this has been answered over and over I just don’t have the time to go through all the forum posts right now, so I appreciate any help!!!

Hello,

One license covers one video. So, for your nine videos you’d normally need nine licenses. However, in this specific case, the series policy may apply, which means a single license may cover up to 52 videos.

But, from your wording, it looks like you’re actually talking about Elements and not Audiojungle. If this is the case, then you should indeed register 9 uses, this is so the author can get their (ridiculously meager) share. You won’t have to pay more for it.

Hope it helps!

Yep its for Elements
Thank you very much for your response it helped!

1 Like

“…you should indeed register 9 uses,…” so does it mean To pay 9 times the license (9 licenses)?