License of Flash FX Pro - Animation Constructor

Hello expert,

We need by after effect for our YOUTUBE video.
We see the link:
https://videohive.net/item/flash-fx-pro-animation-constructor/22676155?fbclid=IwAR3EhvujvVOx6VLejoFPeIleqaJuAZT2cTdAfZNw70MdCoxK3KwRJgfVjpA

for: Flash FX Pro - Animation Constructor

We have 2 questions:

1. Are they in video format: mp4 & We can use it as an Cartoon Animation for making our Video?
  2. We can upload it as animation in our video on Youtube and making money with ADS of Youtube platform?

Please give me the answer! We are hearing you.

Thank you

It doesn’t mention MP4 (only After Effects files) on the item page, so I assume that you need after effects to use it, but I would contact the author directly, I’m sure they’ll be able to tell you EXACTLY what you get with it.

As for the license, it states that you can use it on one end product where the end users are not charged for its use, since no one is actually charged directly on YouTube, you are allowed to use and monetize a video that uses this item.

Refer to this article and you’ll see for yourself.

Hi,

Please confirm for us about your answer from author about the question:

“It doesn’t mention MP4 (only After Effects files) on the item page, so I assume that you need after effects to use it, but I would contact the author directly, I’m sure they’ll be able to tell you EXACTLY what you get with it.”

• And following the answer: “As for the license, it states that you can use it on one end product where the end users are not charged for its use, since no one is actually charged directly on YouTube, you are allowed to use and monetize a video that uses this item.”

-> It means: We can use it for our Youtube channel. But We also have a question:

If having any flag related with license on Youtube, how can we resolve this? or the author of the item can help us or Envato help us to resolve this issue?

Please let me know! We are hearing from you!

Thank you so much

Well I’m not expert in this stuff, and I’m not the author of the item, so if I were you, I’d contact the author of the item AND Envato Support for these questions.

However, in my opinion, you shouldn’t have to worry about copyright flags/strikes on your channel for using this effects item, since the only person who’d flag you would be the author themselves, and if they do, you can just contact them with your receipt.

But please contact them.

Author: https://videohive.net/user/trmg

Envato Support: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Dear,

We can get any response from Author with our mail as below:

"Hello Author,

I need buy an item “Flash FX Pro - Animation Constructor” for my YOUTUBE project.

So I need important information for strictly community rules of Youtube. Please let me know before buy it:

1. I need an affter effect in mp4 file for combine with our making video content. So please tell me the item is in mp4 format or others format?

Please list out detail the format type for me!

1. Have any licence problem when I buy the items and monetize it with our video on YOUTUBE?

2. If having any problem flag about license, how can I resolve it? Do you help us to work with Youtube for resolve it or give me evidence for working with Youtube?

I’m hearing from you! Please answer it as soon as posible!

Thank you very much!

"

Please help us!

Thanks so much!

Unfortunately there isn’t anything more I can do. Have you tried contacting Envato Support through the link I provided earlier? They are the ones who should be able to tell you about the licensing with YouTube. Since you aren’t getting a response from the author, Envato Support might also be able to help you with figuring out the file types provided in the item, but if you look on the item page, it only lists Adobe After Effects Project Files and Music Files as the included files, no MP4 file type is listed.