Elements license for Print on Demand

Hi,

Can we use graphics and fonts from Envato Elements for Print on Demand products if they are not customisable by the end customer?

Some examples I’m wondering about:

1. Can I use a font from Envato Elements as part of a graphic tee shirt design (that will be printed on-demand when a customer buys it)?
  2. Can I use patterns from Envato Elements that have been adapted/edited for a pillow design (that will be printed on-demand when a customer buys it)?

I find the license terms confusing as they mention the “on-demand” restriction alongside keeping customers from customising the end product. I - instead - am wondering if the end product won’t be able to be customised, can it be printed on demand?

Hope someone can help, I tried to figure it out myself but could only find anything.

Thank you!

I’ve always understood it that any use in on demand products is not allowed as per the main table here https://graphicriver.net/licenses/standard

For absolute clarity you can always ask support Envato Market Help and Support

Thank you for the super quick reply! I didn’t want to bother support if it’s an obvious no. English is my second language so sometimes I get unsure with the wording on terms :slight_smile:

Hi @jasminnie

Clear guidelines on what’s not allowed

Some common-sense limitations do apply, as set out below:

• You can’t re-sell, or re-distribute items;
  • You can’t use items in on-demand services; and
  • You generally can’t use items as the basis for merchandising. For example, printing a logo from Envato Elements straight onto a T-shirt is not allowed. See clause 13 below for the relevant terms and conditions.

Thanks

Got it, thank you! Just wasn’t sure about the demand-services as it seemed to be in the context of customised end products :slight_smile:

I believe the “customised” comment refers to the product being sold rather than any further future amends, because that in itself is customised to each buyer