License for Master Study Theme Child

Hi there.

I was hired to migrate an old website to a new and updated server. The site was using the Master Studio Child Theme 1.1, but I can’t find the license Key so I’m not able to update the theme.

I’m ok with paying for the license again, but I need to be sure that it will be enough to update the theme in the new site.

Thanks!!

Hi,

At first thing always should to purchase item from the client (website owner) own envato account. So that they will be able to update the theme regularly.

Secondly if your client purchase the theme again and the theme has updated version then they or you as developer can update the theme.

You can use Envato Market WordPress Plugin to get auto update features. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium wordpress Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).
you can download the plugin from here:

Using this Envato Market WordPress Plugin you will see:

1. Latest version (need to update version) number
  2. Details view option for the latest version

otherwise you can download the update version from Envato Market Downloads page and update manually using ftp.

Note: Better to keep a full backup before doing the update.

Thanks

Thanks!

Now I have a new user and I have paid for the license. Now… how can I get the API key for the updates?

Hi,

Envato API personal token:

You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks