License Document for Envato Elements Downloads

Hi all,

I used some stock photos that I downloaded from Envato Elements in the promo material of my apps. The store is asking me for the licenses of those photos but I cannot find them anywhere. When I click the download button, it just gives me the jpg files. Does anyone know where to download the license files if they are available at all?

Thank you

envato elements don’t sale items, envato elements give you access to free download by paying a subscription fee. So, envato elements don’t come with purchase code (individual license). when you will download any item to use in any project then just you have to register the item for the end use (project).

Each time you download an item, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use. Want to use an item again? No problem! Visit your downloads and simply register it again for a different end use.

Thanks

Thank you for your answer.

Okay so basically there’s no way for Envato Elements users to prove that the downloaded items can be legally used. Other subscription services still give individual licenses for the downloads (i.e freepik) so I don’t get why Envato can’t. Creating an automated system for this is not even hard. Glad I don’t choose a full year service. Being a 7 years customers, I am really disappointed.

you can check here:

Also for getting reply from license expert you can contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!