License code can't find in Lionel - Personal Portfolio WordPress Theme

Can you tell me how to find the license codes for the people who download via Envato elements?

Theme - Lione - Personal Portfolio for Creatives WordPress Theme
URL- Lione - Personal Portfolio for Creatives WordPress Theme by axiomthemes (themeforest.net)

Elements downloads do not come with license codes - the item should work without the need to activate these.

If not context elements support Envato Elements Help and Support

2 Likes

It is already known to me, however, the issue is that the theme will not work without an activation code. I am unable to do anything without it. In the event that a theme is added to both platforms, it should be shared equally by both clients, but that is not the case with this theme. This theme cannot be used properly by customers who download it from Envato Elements, but it can be used by customers who obtain it from ThemeForest. What sort of fair policy is that?

Unfortuantely you would need to tlak to support who have full visibility of files.

Out of interest - are you sure the theme does not work without this at all, and not just that the activation is required for auto-updates/support?

" Enter your Purchase Code and some personal information. Theme activation allows you to get access to skins, plug-ins, demo content, support and updates."

reference - Lione - Documentation v1.0.0 (axiomthemes.com)

You definitely need to ask support using the link above.

Elements downloads definitely do not include support or updates, and I have seen some that exclude demo content etc. as this often requires the p/codes. Plugins, I am less sure about, but I presume it depends on if these are critical to the theme working