License Attribution When Paypal Does Not Distinguish When You Pay for One

Good Morning,
I purchased a Broadcast License to be able to use a piece of music at the beginning and end of a show segment, but once I went to pay for it using Paypal, it attributed my payment to my company, not to the show that will be and intended to use the license for a special segment. I have written Envato for days now & recently about this matter with no reply. I have also contacted the author of the music to let them know what happened because he knows exactly how I wish to use the music. What can I do to make sure on the Audio Jungle end of Envato that the music is properly registered to my show after the purchase from Paypal?

Kind Regards,
Kim Greenhouse

Hello Kim,

Would you happen to have your Help ticket number? I can see if there’s any progress on your answer. Tricky license questions sometimes take a bit longer due to their complexity.

Thank you for getting in contact with me. Let me see if I do have a help ticket number.
Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 5.23.23 AM

All I have is the above screen shot that they got my message but I don’t have anything else. I checked Envato into my account and don’t see anything.

I don’t know what else to do at this point. It’s so frustrating.

Thank you for getting in touch with me.

Ahhh that must be the Author’s support channel. Would you also be able to open up a help ticket with our support team?

Envato Market Help and Support

Thanks!

If you knew and saw what I have been through for the last week with Envato support and the obtuse and non detailed answers I have gotten, for me the runaround, you would understand why I am beyond frustrated. I don’t want to deal with the same person I keep dealing with who does not seem to be able to assist me practically ever when I write. How many emails I have written to him, his responses are not clear to me. I need someone in management who will respond otherwise, I don’t know what else to do. I will say something here: ENVATO is NOT MAKING LICENSING EASIER for your Customers. Maybe for Artists, but NOT FOR CUSTOMERS. I truly wish it were different. If you can expedite anything, I would be grateful. Kim Greenhouse

1 Like