Licence and refund

I’ve purchased another licence via Envato but realised that I could have deactivated and switched the first licence I bought. However I never got a response from the author when I asked, I’ve also tried via their website. Please can I get a refund.

Also I’m having an issue activating CT Leads Pro in Wordpress it comes up with the error below:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’ in /home/fdbebbfe/privateclientconsultant.ae/wp-content/plugins/ct-leads-pro/includes/ajax.php on line 357 Please can you advise?

Hi @EkkoMusicGroup,

If you are eligible to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explanation of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form (below the How to request a refund).

Thanks

Hello, I have never been on a forum before, so apologies if I am posting in the
wrong place. I also apologise to whoever started this conversation, if I shouldn’t have written here, I didn’t mean to intrude on your discussion.
Could you please let me know how I can get advice about licensing, because I only make family videos, for friends etc, therefore, have absolutely no idea about the rules and to be honest, your explanations are like double dutch to me, because it is something I have no experience with. Plus excuse my ignorance, it is just the unknown and can you please help, or direct me towards someone who can.
Thank you for understanding and any assistance you can give, I look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards sarahall6729