Let's suggest envato next updates..

Thanks for your comment, i want to keep the topic as is, as i write at my top post: “No need to discuss if is possible or not, just think something, post it, and maybe will be the next update in market!”.
So, let’s continue with other suggestions only please… : -)

P.S: I have posts at old forum, what why how days, if can or not a reviewer to do something. So if you want to discuss this you can pm, thank you!

Useful stats

I want a single page that shows how many views I have on all my items, in one place
And also from where people access my page, like the current analytics but NOT per single item.

One page to show them all.

As it is organised now is useless

2 Likes

Pause an item from sale

= Update / changelog tab for items

= Installation service by original author if exist

= Allow themeforest authors to upload tour video

= Verify accounts by SMS (For security reasons)

= Add new field for profile page contact form to select Item name (Sometime user will ask question and do not type item name, so we should reply to his email and ask which item do you mean)

= Again add new field for profile page contact form to select (Presale Question, Support, Report Bug, Suggestions)

= Envato can make new team for send DMCA to warrez sites, upload servers and hostings

= Add quick add HTML tags for item comments form and editor like bold, headlines, img, br/, etc.