Let's say hello to some new Elements authors

Yep! :slight_smile:

Once again we’ve got a big list of authors to welcome to Elements! Please say hello to:
@lenapanasyuk @steve314 @ABeautifulWorld @Giallo @UDEA @metrothemes @FWDesign @ApusWP @AlitStudio @SaurabhSharma @catsplugins @pantherius @upcode @MadSparrow @Burnhambox @weartstudio @svencreations @Avirtum @aldedesign @Upper @PoR888 @Maxim8609 @RuslanLK @VersaStock @Rofitero

As mentioned in this thread, if you’d like to tell us a little about yourselves, who you are/where you’re from, what kind of things you like to create and how long you’ve been with Envato. If you have items on Elements already, then link us to your Elements Portfolio!

This is your space, and you should see it s a place where you can ask questions from other authors :grinning:

We look forward to getting to know you!

2 Likes

Hey guys,

Proud to be the first one, lol.

So, we’re from HCMC, Vienam.

Our product lines mostly related to SEO optimize and specials functions, like Search Form Builder or Frontend Submit…

For the products on Elements, we have no item yet, but we will mostly focus on SEO tools, where you can download and use immediately.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hey @catsplugins! I love Vietnam :slight_smile: welcome to the group, and looking forward to seeing your portfolio.

Hello all.
I’m Max, my main specialization is WordPress plugins at the moment, also I develop jquery, php scripts and have knowledge in other areas of programming like C#, C++, SQL etc. Well, about envato account, it’s 3 years old and it was luck that I was here, chain of random events ))) I got a good experience and continue my journey. Now, I have two elements items, I chose one of the most technical and reliable products in my opinion.

Thanks for the forum feed.

3 Likes

Hi Max, thanks for introducing yourself! Here’s to random events :slight_smile:

Hey there I-m Envato Author since a very long time, and finally got my Elements invite…
Slowly uploading my stuff in there day by day

2 Likes

Hey Guys!
Nice to see you in Elements too!
My portfolio is here:

Good luck to everybody!
Cheers, Steve314

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Glad to be a part of Elements community. I am Saurabh Sharma from the city of lakes, Udaipur. I have been a part of Envato community since 2009. Before that I had been contributing Illustrator tutorials on Tuts+. My work varies across Illustration, HTML, CSS, WordPress themes and plugins. Right now I have only uploaded one plugin to Elements, and will add more items in upcoming weeks. I wish great success to everyone here and on Envato.

1 Like

Thanks for all those who have shared so far! It’s nice to see the breadth of work and backgrounds you all have :slight_smile:

We’re picking up the pace! Got a lovely new group of authors to say hello to today:

@VictoryBox @Premast @hrvojefx @sneeit @Gioraphics @vystina @2DeadFrog @Cgitechnology9 @ColoredStrategies @merkulove @Layerdrops @FRAMME @TRMG @YaroFlasher @vanquish @zoutula @odeniz @5p1r17 @FD-Design @htmlbeans @triton2030 @IronykDesign

Please tell us a little about yourselves :slight_smile: who you are/where you’re from, what kind of things you like to create and how long you’ve been with Envato. If you have items on Elements already, then link us to your Elements Portfolio!

This is your space, and you should see it s a place where you can ask questions from other authors!

We look forward to getting to know you all, and we’ll have a few more new faces next week to welcome!

1 Like

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi to everyone! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Hello guys! Happy to join Elements, happy to meet new people who share same interests :slight_smile:
This is my portfolio on Elements: https://elements.envato.com/all-items/zoutula

After such a long time they gave me a chance to be a part of envato elements community:). I just started uploading my work will add more and more stay tune guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, all I m from Croatia.

I have been on envato almost 7 years now but I m not fully involved.

I like being here and to upload items once in a while keeps me fresh and creative.

Happy to now be a part of elements as well.

Maybe some day I will be fully and only involved on the market.

I dont have a preference of what kind of items I do… I do what comes in mind in that moment :slight_smile:

Nice to be a part of this large community
All the best

1 Like

Hello everyone,

This is Orhan from Istanbul Turkey. I’m a musician and motion designer with 10+ years of experience in AE, Photoshop, Illustrator and C4D.

You can read more about me and see some of the stuff I have been doing here: www.videohive.net/user/odeniz - www.orhandeniz.net

Great to be part of this group, feel free to ask me anything.

All the best,

Orhan

1 Like

Hello everyone, happy to join Envato Elements

We are a team from Egypt and we have been on Envato about 2 years
we focused on Graphic works especially the presentation​ design.

1 Like

Another big group of new Elements authors! Let’s say hello to the following:

@graphicINmotion @themeinity @BLAQMATRIX @MotionDominance @footag @Initial_Design @GrussGott @zavarykin @afeemotionFX @ApusTheme @jegtheme @Darinka @3dbacks @thevisual @vidzhut @FXBoxx @_Tempus @BIBIARTS @Chernu @AlFed @JoeProduction @NikFek @davincimtn @FuryFrog @nguluidu @shymoff @walterlee @FXNinja @pxlzero @stockfactory @px-bro @Rimski @DannySkinner

Please tell us a little about yourselves! Who you are/where you’re from, what kind of things you like to create and how long you’ve been with Envato. If you have items on Elements already, then link us to your Elements Portfolio!

It’s been so great to hear from all our diverse Elements authors so far, and I encourage you to use this forum space to ask questions and get to know each other :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everybody!
We are currently also on the Envato Elements.
This is our profile:
https://elements.envato.com/user/BLAQMATRIX
And we wish everyone good sales and happy Christmas!

2 Likes