Let's say hello to some new Elements authors

Hi all!

We have an even larger group of authors to say hello to today. Please say hello to:

@LoopsLab @Dredstudio @Antarctic @DmitriySimf @MeGustaMusic @FUNTOMASS @Russell_Frederick @bdProductions @FortyTwoStudio @Phlacon @kornevmusic @musicdream @TimCat @8thModeMusic @StudioKolomna @alexshulgin @StellarTracks @MusicalSmile @StereoNuts @JohnRosso @Enrize @VladimirPerumov @_miko

We’d love for you to tell us a little about yourselves, who you are, what kind of things you like to create and how long you’ve been with Envato. If you have items on Elements already, then link us to your Elements Portfolio!

As mentioned above, this is a great place for you to ask questions from other authors, as it’s specifically for Elements :slight_smile:

We look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Hello all,
We are a small production team of 3 Composers/Producers representing LoopsLab, we’ve been part of AudioJungle for 5 years, and exited to be part of elements as well. :smiley:

Here’s our Elements portfolio: https://elements.envato.com/user/loopslab

Cheers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m Ben, I’ve been on AJ for 5 years. I do mostly Ambient/Cinematic work, but I have a couple of other genres I dabble in as well.

I’m happy to be here in Elements but it will be a long 2 months to see that first earnings report =)

Thanks for the nice welcome, Steve, and good luck to everyone here! Its nice seeing some familiar faces.

2 Likes

Hi @LoopsLab and @bdProductions, nice to have you here!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I’m Alexander. I like to create cinematic/electronic/ambient music. Together with Envato from 2013, but most activity from 2016. Elements is an experiment for me, what will happen next - we’ll see :slight_smile:

Thank you, Steve and all Envato Team for this experience and good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings all! I’m 24yo music producer from Ukraine and today’s my “Audiojungle birthday”. Can’t believe it’s been 6 years since I wrote my first music piece and started on Envato Market. It totally changed my life and I’ve been working here fulltime for the last 4,5 years. What a journey it was!

But it feels like it was only the beginning. I’m super greatful for a chance to be a part of the Elements and I hope it will open new horizons for all of us!

Peace! :v:t3:

3 Likes

Hi all!
I’m Ivan.
I write mostly cinematic music.
I have been with Envato for more than seven years.
I am very happy to be part of this team.
Thank you Envato!

Thank you for the invitation to the elements.
I think it will give us all a certain experience!

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Zdoroven’ki buly =)

3 Likes

Hello Elements Authors ! My name is Diego I am a composer from a 3rd world country named Argentina. I’ve being an author in the Jungle since 2013, full time since 2015. I am oriented to pop and electro music, trying to be as contemporary as I can. Learning every day and bringing fresh tunes to Elements. Really looking forward to see what this new platform can do for us.
Dream on!

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
My name is Michał, I am from Poland. I work like a motion-graphic designer.
I am with Envato for about 4 years, but really fully involved from about 2.
I hope that Envato Elements will allow me to develop even more :slight_smile:

Greeting everyone!
Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,
I am part of Audiojungle for 7 years.
Now also in the elements:

2 Likes

So nice to hear from you all :slight_smile: We’re excited to have you on Elements!
Really looking forward to seeing the different things you all bring to the platform.

1 Like

Hello!
My name is Andrey. I am from Ukraine.
I’ve being an author in the Audiojungle since 2014, full time since 2015.
Here’s my Elements portfolio: https://elements.envato.com/user/kornevmusic

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Greetings, Envato team and fellow composers.
I’m so excited to be here alongside with so many talented and creative people.
Also thanks so much for inviting me, i’ll do my best to deliver only the best content possible to keep Elements at its highest level. :raising_hand_man:

3 Likes

only composers? not good, not good… what about graphic designers?

wait untill you get tens of items deleted :slight_smile: oh wait…

thanks haha

will you ?

All above are stupid jokes :slight_smile: welcome on Elements!!!

and good luck :slight_smile:

if you will work hard believe me you will at least double your earnings here :slight_smile:

peace!

3 Likes

Of course, i meant all fellow authors! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Anyway -> welcome to all new authors. Envato Elements is a little bit different journey than regular market.

1. You can upload without review process because envato trust you

2. one day you can open your portfolio and see you have some items deleted - and this is not the reason to cry but this is the signal you have to work more (I had 65 items deleted to thi day - even this one accepted on the market before) - but this could be different for graphics, audio etc. So be prepared and remember - this is nothing bad, this is how it is sometimes.

3. Every month (about 12 to 16 every month) is like a christmas - you’re waiting for monthly report to see how much you earned :slight_smile: For me it was good experience - when I saw my last month report I was little shocked - it was soo good, way better than I could expect.

So believe me - elements is very big opportunity to increase you earnings big time if you keep quality and if you work hard :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I didnt know about items deleted, it´s good to know. Thank you.

The wait is killing me! :laughing:

1 Like

we can fight this with vodka :slight_smile:

and this

:slight_smile: hehehehe you can be moderator here, but you are in this s… with me :slight_smile: rock and roll !

2 Likes