Let's help each other promote our tracks on Youtube!

nice video :blush: welcom to my country :morocco:
P.S :
New subscriber
New fan
:wink:

5 Likes

great music and amazing video my friend! Just sub to your channel! :slight_smile: all the best!

2 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed is that if you monetize your channel, you may end up getting an ad for popular music subscription services popping up before your videos play. There is at least one author here facing that situation as I type. In fact, I think I’ve seen ads for the two most popular music subscription services playing before his videos start.

I don’t know if there’s any way to control what specific ads run on your channel if you monetize since I don’t monetize. That might be controlled entirely by YouTube based on your channel’s category. Does anyone here know?

HI @javierlee, I just started monetizing and yes, I noticed that the ad for “ArtList” (which can potentially take customers away from us) is showing A LOT before my videos. I know that there is a way to ban certain ads to appear before our videos. This is done is Google AdSense. I am in the process of learning how this is done and as soon as I implement on my channel I will share the info here.

Hi All, ok I think I managed to block ads from Artlist and premiumbeat.
That’s what I did:
1- went to my AdSense account
2- the, top left side menu: blocking “blocking controls”, then “content” then “Advertiser’s URL”
3- then you manually enter the URL of any site you don’t want to show ads on your channel, for now I just pick the two sites above.

I need to wait and see if these changes are actually working…will report it soon.
hope that helps

2 Likes

Thanks, dude. Once I hit the threshold for monetization, I’ll definitely take care of that.

Also, where do you get your stock videos for the channel? I’d like to recommend the source to some of my video production clients.

UPDATE: Nevermind on the videos… I found the clips on site I’ve already been using.

thank u very much my friend :grinning:

Just made a new video :slight_smile: Hope you like it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Guys,

Brand new Channel. I’d appreciate any subscribes and will return the favour

Many thanks.

5 Likes

#SadPiano #emotional #valentines #valentinesday #beautiful

Valentines Day - Individual Projects

5 Likes
5 Likes

Here’s mine. Just started it a few weeks back and still 0 subs :laughing:

5 Likes

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is my latest video! Enjoy!

8 Likes

Hi everyone ! I was a bit to busy in musical composition and I forgot a bit to upload on You Tube,
Anyway , I took the time to upload this one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just starting to build my YouTube presence at the moment after becoming very disillusioned with SoundCloud. Hoping to see some results, but still have a lot of work to put in! :grin:

Good luck everyone!!

Chris - SquareSpiral

6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Hello friends! I just started uploading a bit on YouTube. I hope to find time to watch, rate a few videos. And subscribe to my channel. I will also subscribe to everyone now. I hope I don’t miss anyone. Good luck with sales!
Forgive Google translator if any of the above is not entirely clear. :slight_smile:

7 Likes
4 Likes