Let's help each other promote our tracks on Youtube!

Here is Johnny!!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/StockMusicPro

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hi guys, my new video:

3 Likes

My new track. Just published!

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Hi everyone! Let’s be friends!
My YouTube channel
YouTube

3 Likes

Hello All,

I’m a musician / video content creator and editor. I don’t sell here, but I’ve been part of this community for a long time. In watching many of the videos in this thread, I have some suggestions that will probably give better results.

To start, it’s best to create something that shows practical use of your music instead of just trying to find cool looking clips with no story behind the finished video. To show you want I mean, check out these videos. These videos are made as mock advertisements using nothing but stock video I get from a subscription service.

First example, a mock commercial for a tropical vacation cruise line

Here’s another example, a mock sportswear commercial:

Getting subscriptions to these stock video companies can be very affordable these days and it’s very much worth the cost for your music career. Most of them have themes with a bunch of matching clips so you aren’t just looking for random clips.

I think if you create your videos like this, you’ll be able to better promote the practical use of your music. As a video post production editor, I think that is what most of us look for in our projects. We aren’t necessarily looking for a nice song as much as one that fits the feel of the project. There is no better way to show how well your songs will work than to create this type of demo.

Good luck!!

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Hey, as well as my audiojungle tracks, I’ve been putting out music production tutorials on my youtube channel. The latest one is on how to get a 12 string guitar sound without using a 12 string guitar and has a few tricks you might find useful. Thanks!

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Hi!

3 Likes

Hi, Friends!

3 Likes
4 Likes